In these times of the digitalized world, content management is talked about often and has become a standard aspect of most businesses.
A content management system often called CMS is software that assists users to create, manage, and modify content on a website without the need for specialized technical knowledge.
In fact, CMS rules out any need to know about coding to build the website, the content management system handles all that basic infrastructure stuff so that the user can focus more on inward-looking aspects of the business.
Every company needs a scalable CMS to create a touchpoint between the audience and the business. A correct CMS will help in streamlining the creation, management, and measurement of content for everyone using it.
There are multiple CMS options available in the market. HubSpot CMS has been the top choice of many marketers. With HubSpot’s CMS, users can create, manage, optimize, and report on your website all in one place.
The user can also generate leads and cultivate relationships with them using the built-in free HubSpot CRM and lead capture tools.
Taking expertise from HubSpot service providers can help in getting the best out of the CMS.
Pros of using CMS:
1. Quick Development: Compare to others, CMS is a faster tool to create web applications. Using CMS, we can amplify the speed of developing the websites
2.Easy to understand: HubSpot CMS is quite easy to understand and use as well. A first-time user or someone who doesn’t have qualified experience can also understand the CMS. Anyone can use the content management system for content creation, content publishing, and adding media.
3.Privacy & Security: HubSpot CMS has the best security features to secure the website’s content and databases from hackers. The author of the site can take control and access the site by using a permission base system.
4.Improved customer service: To every business, a customer is nothing less than a god. A well-treated customer, who has had a satisfactory experience can become a future asset for the business. A CMS helps a lot in this case. CMS provides better customer service such as contact forms, and live chats for any urgent inquiries and clear issues regarding websites.
5.SEO friendly: SEO i.e search engine optimization helps in putting a business on top of searches. Optimized content helps in getting prospects and turns them into leads. A well-optimized website can boost the sales and demand of the brand in the market. HubSpot CMS websites are SEO friendly because the implementation of SEO techniques is much simpler than HTML.
6.Less Backend coding: CMS i.e content management system provides several plugins for developing web applications. This reduces the need for the user to do some coding to build the website and its content.
7.Time-saving: One of the biggest pros of using CMS is its capability to save time and complete work in an efficient and effective manner. CMS provides a built-in visual page creator to create, manage and modify the content of the site. Which cancels out the chances of double work.
There are multiple content management systems on the market, each offering dynamic functionality to fulfill different business purposes. To select the best CMS for your business, you need to ensure its feature align with your needs and goals.
Key features to look for in your CMS:
- Intuitive dashboardsResponsive themes
- Powerful content editing and Publishing tools
- Version control and backups
- Multi-language content development
- Publishing controls
- Built-in SEO tools
- Robust integrations
- Detailed Analytics
- Content Staging
- Active support
- Amplified migration
Before getting into the world of HubSpot, it is very important to understand and analyze what HubSpot CMS is and how it is different from other similar options available in the market.
Here are the major things a user needs to know before starting with HubSpot CMS:
- CMS basics: Imagine you straight away diving into a pool without any prior know-how of swimming. The chances of you drowning will automatically increase. This is exactly what can happen if you start getting into CMS without understanding its fundamental basics. Understanding the tools and how they work together helps in deriving the best out of them.
CMS hub is made up of tools for content creation i.e for landing pages, website pages, and blogs. Apart from these, there are tools for design, SEO tools, website connection tools, and a tool for file management.
Understanding modules, templates, and relationships between pages also help in drafting amplified benefits. In addition to these tools, users also have access to other free HubSpot tools to help fuel inbound marketing strategy, including CTA’s, Forms, Pop-up forms, Conversations, and reporting.
- Content development: Content is king in today’s time. The most dynamic, creative, and relatable content gets the most visits. This type of content further helps in fetching leads and conversions of prospects. In HubSpot CMS there are multiple tools for content creation. There are landing pages, website pages, and blogs. Each of these help in the easy publishing and scheduling of the content.
Prior scheduling of content can be done efficiently.
Once the user gets accustomed to it, they can play around with different formatting and styling options.
- HubSpot Marketplace: HubSpot can turn out to be very confusing for a complete beginner. They might not know about the real capabilities of the CMS. To make things easy and easily navigable, there exists a HubSpot marketplace. It is like an online library where the user can easily find thousands of pre-made templates, modules, and designs that the user can use to build a website with zero design or developmental experience. It has something for everybody. These products can be used to create a website from scratch, or add pages and modules to the existing website in HubSpot.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization, abbreviated as SEO has the power to change the future course of any business. With SEO, one can take their website to the top by improving the site’s visibility which would eventually bring prospects and leads to the business. These days every marketer is very much concerned about SEO and its implications. HubSpot CMS is an overall package. It comes with built-in SEO optimizations like compressed images and automatic SSL provisioning. Additional features can also help in leveling up the SEO. Also, SEO can be boosted by using the optimization tab on the page and blog editors. Organic SEO helps in making the site from unsteady to unwavering.
- Web Analytics: Web analytics helps in understanding how well a particular website is performing. Once the website is set, it is essential to understand how smoothly it is running and how well it can hold traffic.
The web analytics report helps in analyzing these inbound marketing efforts. The web analytics report helps in informing how well each piece of content is performing. It gives a chance to do some changes in the content and website per se.
- Management: Clutter only creates endless chaos. Be it a messed up room or unorganized data set. Anything not properly kept will only create a further mess. That is why it is very important to properly organize the CMS and the data within. Properly named data in accounts solves the issue of accessibility in the future. Clear, normal-use names are better options compared to heavy words that can’t be remembered by anyone.
- Traffic Analytics: Web analytics and traffic analytics go hand in hand. Both allow a better and deeper understanding of website engagement, conversions, and traffic. Web traffic analytics refers to collecting data about who comes to the website and what they do when they get there. It eventually helps in building effective sales and marketing strategies. Ideally, it tells what kind of content the visitors are loving and it will provide insight to help improve conversions.
Traffic analytics constitute pageviews, sessions, unique pageviews, new visitors, returning visitors, and bounce rate. With HubSpot CMS, understanding data becomes very efficient and it further helps in drafting future strategies and policies for lead conversions based on that.
- Content Strategy: With HubSpot CMS, it becomes very easy to plan and implement a topic cluster content strategy. Mapping out topics, linking content together, and deferred analyzing help in better content application. The tool also gives helpful suggestions on which topics to write about, as well as
analytics if google console research is properly integrated.
HubSpot CMS is an overall package that can help in better drafting and positioning of dynamic content. This helps in fetching qualified leads and better prospects. Heterogenous content with well-positioned SEO can do wonders for the business and its growth. By using HubSpot CMS businesses can develop aesthetically pleasing landing pages, easy domains, and creative and easily navigable websites. It leads to better ranking and growth of business as compared to its counterparts. HubSpot CMS can be a tough nut to crack for many first-time users but taking assistance from HubSpot agencies can help a lot. Agencies offer their expertise in HubSpot Services, which eventually helps in attracting even better growth and future opportunities for the business.