Smartphone usage has been on the rise since 2007, and for the first time in 2016 mobile internet usage was higher than desktop / PC. As the use of mobile phones increased among the people, marketers and businesses began to reach their target audience and mobile marketing began to communicate their marketing messages on mobile through various channels.
Mobile websites, mobile SERPs (search engine results pages), and different types of mobile applications Different channels and sites for mobile marketing and advertising. As Truecaller is one of the most widely used mobile processors worldwide, Truecaller provides the best platform for businesses/brands to reach their target audience on mobile through ads.
What Is Truecaller?
Truecaller is a worldwide widely used mobile processor that finds the details of a given phone number worldwide from its database of user-profiles and their synchronized phonebook contacts, which is bundled together into a virtual phone book. If a person is a TrueCaller user, he/she can keep his / her profile and view a person’s contact details by his / her name and other details.
In addition to locating phone number details and profiles, Truecaller has several functions. Truecaller can also be used to block spam calls and SMS. It also introduced UPI charges and recharges where one can send and receive money on the Truecaller mobile processor.
For all these functions and features, people use Truecaller worldwide, and it has over 250 million users worldwide and over 100 million users in India. With these things, businesses and brands can find Truecaller as a great channel to reach their target audience on mobile and promote their marketing news.
Truecaller For Businesses
As a leading mobile app used by a diverse demographic and psychologists, Truecaller provides businesses and brands with a platform to monitor and control their company information and details, as well as the ability to present their company profile to the public as they wish.
Since Truecaller is a trusted application by millions of users, it is a good idea to take control of how people view your company’s/business’ information and details on Truecaller and present it in the way you want.
Because Truecaller is a trusted processor with millions of users, it’s good to control how people view your company/business information and details on Truecaller.
Advertising On Truecaller
With a good user interface, functionality, and features for its users, Truecaller also provides the best advertising platform for businesses. Through Truecaller Advertising, businesses and brands can accurately target their ads and engage their target market/consumer using a custom audience. Many big brands and small companies use it to use their marketing campaigns through Truecaller ads using it is one of the leading channels of mobile advertising.
Setting up an advertising campaign
Follow these steps to set up an ad account and run an ad campaign on Truecaller.
- Go to Truecaller Advertising Manager and click on the ‘Request Access’ button in the upper right corner.
- Select the account type. Choose ‘Agency’ only if you are a marketing/advertising agency working with multiple companies. Otherwise, select ‘Live Advertiser’.
- After selecting the account type, fill in the contact details and advertiser information that appears below.
- Submit all required information and wait for the approval. It takes a maximum of 2 days for approval.
- Next, go to the Dashboard and click on the ‘Create an Ad’ button.
- Fill in the campaign details that appear below.
- Select the target. You can select your target audience based on carrier, gender, OS (operating system), geo-targeting, time-targeting, etc. You can set the frequency limit for each user, that is, set the number limit impressions per user.
- Then define the schedule and cost for the ad. Select the time zone for the table and the start and end dates. To define the cost, you can enter your budget directly and it will show that you do not have it. Posts you can get. Or, you can select a specific number. You get the price of posts and advertising.
- The next step is to create the ad and upload the work. The following steps will show you how to create your ad in Truecaller.
- Enter an ad name and the URL you want to reach the audience with a click. Add a title (25 characters) and a body (45 characters).
- Upload the logo and enter the call to action. Check the preview and click Create.
- You can also insert a deep link click action URL (which allows visitors to enter the function directly on a specific page or mobile application). You can track records and clicks by inserting their tracking links using any third-party tracker.
- After completing/uploading all required information and settings, click ‘Create’, review, and submit for approval. Once the ad is approved, it will start running according to your limited schedule, budget, and target audience.
How much does it cost to advertise on Truecaller?
The minimum campaign budget for ACS roadblock is $1,200/day.
How can I remove ads from Truecaller?
Launch the Truecaller Processor on your mobile and tap the menu. Now tap Settings. Then tap on BlockScreen. Finally, the alternative.