Are you a digital marketer and want to write for us?
SEM Updates Join the Best Contributors Group on the Digital Marketing Blog! We are always looking for creative and innovative digital marketing bloggers as our contributors. SEO Updates to become a contributor to the Digital Marketing Blog, we need to bring a new perspective to our readers.
What will you get if you write for us at SEM Updates?
Let me start with what you will get:
Articles will be shared with 15K + subscribers of our blog. We do email campaigns to increase post reach.
Posts on social media to increase the visibility of your post on our blog (average posts are 50-70K per post)
If you need any help with the social media advertising of your content, we will do the same.
We open the door to guest contributions for all content marketing and SEO executives on our blog.
Before you start this page to find out the contact email address, listen to what we have to say! We have something important to share.
Every contributor must follow the below mandatory rules.
- We accept only high-quality and in-depth content (this goes without saying!)
- The article should be at least 2500-words long
- We only publish content around content marketing and SEO
- Your content should be filled with at least 4-to 5 related images. Avoid using stock images as much as you can
- Add relevant quotes, graphs, charts, etc.
What we are not looking for:
- Another rotating, monotonous and random guest post about digital marketing. We do not like generic content
- Content that cannot be acted upon in the end
- Content area with zero social resources or resources to support claims
- Content is written only for quotes but not for content marketing and SEO communities
What we are looking for:
- Stories! – We would love to read your experiences, learning, and feedback
- The ‘human touch’ in your writing
- New to serve the content marketing and SEO communities
Writing ”Digital Marketing” or ”SEO” Guest Articles Guideline
Your content must be unique with at least 800 words.
Not just based on “duplicate content” (which should not be published anywhere),
We like this type of content:
- Step-by-Step Guides – Posts written for beginners
- Case studies – Your research or analysis is based on accurate data
- Evergreen Education Content – Post explaining some SEO concepts with examples and valuable tips
SEOCalling has begun to accept guest articles, and we invite digital marketing experts to contribute their stories, ideas, and voice to our audience.
Be sure to back up your claims with the best relevant links to valuable resources.
Digital Marketing Guest Post Topics that we Accept
Currently, “SEOCalling” covers all digital marketing topics but here we accept guest articles based on the following broad ideas:
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- SEO Services
- SEO Software
- Product Reviews
- Pay For Performance SEO
- Content Marketing
- Web Design
- WordPress, Wix, Shopify Services/Solutions
- Start-up Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Email Marketing
- SMB’s Enterprises
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Media