Raksha Bandhan Quotes
Here are few wonderful ″Raksha Bandhan Quotes” collection. These everlasting and heart touching quotations serve as the Best way to express your emotions and make the moments more joyful. You can send these best rakhi quotes to your sisters, brothers or siblings far away from you. You can even use these quotations as text, message or write on cards & on gifts and send as beautiful rakhi gifts.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sisters:
- No matter how far we are on the pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, our love for each other will never end. I know you are always available whenever I need you. I always pray to God to keep our relationship working for a lifetime.
- No matter how we are far on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, but you will always be in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan Brother
- Thanks for always being my pillar of strength. I am very blessed to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood leg-puller, my lovely brother, my guardian, and the only person who knows me inside-out. Thanks for always being there. Happy Raksha Bandhan Brother!
- Dear Bhaiya, you are being missed. Love you to the moon and back. Happy Rakhi. Come home soon and we will celebrate!
- Sorry that I can’t be with you on this Rakhi. I have sent Great love & wishes to you. May the gifts of friendship, happiness, joy, and peace will fill your life. Have a Great Rakhi!
- No matter the distance between us, my Rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to illuminate your life.
- No matter where we are in the world, I know I have a brother looking out for me. You are my superhero when I need you. Wish you the happiest Raksha Bandhan ever.
- Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my hear. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- “Dear brother, this may be a piece of thread but it contains the love and affection that my heart holds for you.”
- “Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother. I am sending you my love wrapped in this colourful thread.”
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brothers:
- A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
- It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.”
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!
- It takes two men to make one brother.
- My dear brother, on this special day I want to thank you for always being by my side and making our relationship stronger with each passing day.
- My dear brother, even though we are not related by blood but our bond is stronger than anyone else. On this Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for being there for me always.
- My dear brother, you have always been my best friend and guide. I want to thank you for everything and wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan.
- My dear brother, on this special day I want to thank you for always being there for me and supporting me in everything I do. I wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan.