Words like “metric data” and “Facebook analytics” have nothing to pique your interest and get your heart pumping, well, understanding and analyzing your metrics on Facebook isn’t the most exciting task in the world, but it’s absolutely necessary to adapt. Improve your strategy and performance on Facebook to drive engagement and sales and ROI.
Finding the best Facebook analytics tools for the job can sometimes turn out to be a huge task – you don’t want to invest hours each week or month picking your own insights data.
Social Status is a social media analytics suite for all major social channels. It has 4 main products: Profile Analytics, Ads Analytics, Competitor Analytics and Influence Analytics. In a nutshell, here’s what you can do with Social Status:
- Track your engagement, growth and clicks against competitors and industry averages on Facebook and other social channels
- Monitor the performance of your posts, campaigns and your content pillars
- Find the optimal days, times, frequencies and media types to post on Facebook
UnionMetrics provides marketing analytics for building an effective social strategy across multiple platforms.
You can use their social media report to adjust your campaigns with real-time insights, spot trends to capitalize on as new conversations emerge, and prepare campaign reports for your boss or your clients.
Iconosquare is one of the leading social media analytics tools for Instagram and Facebook on the market and is an official Facebook Marketing Partner. It offers best-in-class analytics with content management and planning tools that allow you to evaluate and optimize your social media performance and maximize your ROI.
CoSchedule is one of the most popular Facebook analytics tools. Some of the key features they offer are:
• Get an overview of real-time data and track your social performance across multiple profiles so you know what’s working
• Get performance reports to help you review your Facebook strategy
Another tough winner in the world of Facebook analytics tools is Sprout Social. Sprout provides social performance reporting, social listening and insights, and advanced analytics. With Sprout, you can:
- Gain valuable insights by tapping into social data to perform quantitative, qualitative and contextual analysis of keywords, hashtags and topics
- Measure fan growth and determine if it’s being influenced by content performance
Amplifr is a social analytics and planning tool that provides single post statistics, daily statistics and analytics dashboard for the most popular social networks. Which is one of the best Facebook analytics tools? Well, Amplify shows you which content converts best and helps you adjust your schedule based on that performance data. you can:
- See if your audience liked the post and how much revenue it attracted
- Get an overview of your daily content hits and misses
- Gather metrics into weekly reports for the bosses.
Quintly provides performance insights, advanced analytics and competitive benchmarking for multiple social channels. When it comes to Facebook analytics tools, Quintly has the best. So, what exactly can it offer?
- Visualize and analyze Facebook Insights data to understand your performance
- Analyze fan stats and track how many new fans you’re getting and when
- Discover your best time to post
Rival HQ not only provides Facebook insights (along with Instagram and LinkedIn analytics), but also has a dedicated Facebook ad analytics feature to help you identify your best and worst performing ads. This way, it can help you target your audience more precisely to improve the overall impact of your ads – and ultimately get more bang for your buck.
Here’s what else you get with Rival HQ:
- Find out exactly who your fans and customers are and how they engage with your Facebook content
- Strengthen your social advertising performance with comprehensive data and automated insights