Money and time are both essential for your business. In this article, you will get mind-blowing myth busters about email marketing that can sail off your business while getting the most of your time and money.
You can also check AccuWebHosting cheapest email service for all of your requirements.
Warning: You’re Losing Money by Not Using Email Marketing Tools Marketing is a way for you to reach out to your prospects.
In 2021, the global market earned 4 trillion dollars through retail in eCommerce. So have you asked yourself what in the world did the eCommerce industry do to profit that much?
Let’s just put it this way, most income earners in eCommerce started small in the business.
These startup companies learned about taking their brand online. Though the competition is steep, millions have begun to notice them. Eventually, these consumers purchased their products online as well.
How did they do it? Email marketing is one of their marketing strategies that made it possible.
More than 70 percent of marketers focused on personalized email marketing rather than random and bulk sends.
As you know, 80 percent of consumers prefer email with a personal touch and the correct email at the right time. That’s how online marketers play the game.
I bet you are curious!
So here are the reasons why you are losing money in this digital era without the use of email marketing tools.
Why You’re Losing Money by Not Using Email Marketing Tools
1. You’re wasting time manually sending emails to hundreds to thousands of email recipients.
Every business swears by this quote: “time is money.” The amount of time spent on work equates to money for the cost of labor or another conversion generated.
Email marketing tools are meant to make work easier and faster. These tools address issues such as sending hundreds to thousands of emails daily, essential to gain more leads and conversions. But if you’re manually sending them, you are wasting your precious time.
Automating the sending of emails to multiple recipients will allow you to accomplish this task in no time. It will also allow you to focus on other tasks crucial to your business’s success.
2. You’re paying someone to do the manual work for you.
There is nothing wrong with manual work, but note that we live in a digital age where technology lives among us daily. We have our phones to tick at work and home.
Manual work is arduous. It takes a lot of your time doing repetitive tasks, but that won’t add much to your goals of earning big. Dedicate yourself to getting better results without giving yourself tons of work.
Working efficiently, for example, is adding automation to your daily email sends. Doing this gives you more time to plan and make decisions that can help more people. Not only that, you get to have fun with all of the chaos around you. Do you know what I mean?
Paying someone to do the manual work, such as your email campaigns, is not bad at all, but you are not working smart. Give justice to your money. Email marketing resources pointed out one thing; time is money.
Because you have to handle the books, the timekeeping for manual labor, and to note, what if your employee got sick and won’t be able to do the job for you? Those are only some of the mishaps of manual work.
Jive into the technology. Automation is the key. Suppose you don’t know how to ask. There are hundreds of email marketing resources that you can look into and get your yay to being yay!
Here are the reasons why your business will benefit more from email automation.
- Personal approach: What this means is that when sending emails, you use first-name bases. Marketers have seen the growth of their prospects’ interaction when sending emails with a personal touch with a 26 percent open rate.
- Segmented Emails: Emails are getting noticed when it is relevant to your prospect’s interest, purchase behavior, and demographics. You will get more clicks and a higher conversion rate in return.
- Transactional Emails: If you have heard about pop-ups saying “Subscribe here” when you visit a website, that, my friend, is transactional emails. It allows visitors of your website, such as blogs or newsletters, to subscribe to your content. You will get so excited to generate 6x times more of what you have now!
- Purchase Cycle: Here is another benefit of automation that will benefit you when you can reach out to your customer for their next purchase. Make a plan for a month of the year when you estimate what day your customer would probably purchase again.
- Drip campaigns: This type of automation can keep your customers engaged with you. If you can see that your prospect is not yet ready to buy your product but is interested, this can also benefit you.
The best thing about automation is that you don’t need to do this daily. But you only need to make a plan.
Schedule your messages and your following action.
Take note of the holidays and your customer’s birthday. Then make sure that you will get ready to receive a higher ROI.
Exciting, isn’t it?
3. You didn’t know that paying for tools will save you from paying for labor.
Tools can help you save up time when you do your email marketing.
$42 ROI in every dollar that you spent. That was the income generated by one of the lavish email marketers in town in 2019. That is how much you could earn when paying for tools for your email marketing campaigns.
Isn’t that huge?
You are not only saving up for labor when you pay for email marketing tools, but you gained more than you have hoped for, at least.
4. You’re not using free email marketing tools either.
Marketers use email marketing to nurture leads and help the company maintain the relationship between a company and its prospects.
One of the email marketing tips is using “free” tools.
Yes, you do not need to pay for tools such as your email automation. Yet if you love it, you can subscribe for a year or a monthly plan to get more sends, get added perks, or get more tools to help you with your marketing campaigns.
Suppose you are unsure. Better test the waters. Take the free email marketing tools and see how your company grows.
Software companies provide a 30-day trial period when you want to check out their tools. You don’t need to add your credit card details to do so. Also, you can stop subscribing when you are not into it.
5. You don’t know how to find leads fast.
Leads are the bread and butter of your company. Without them, your company won’t survive.
Time is gold, so better find those leads fast. There are so many email marketing resources that you can look into when you want to learn how to generate leads through email marketing.
Here are some apps you can use to generate leads and boost your revenue.
- Mailchimp: Build emails, ads, landing pages, and postcards from one place.
- AWeber: There is new in this company, and if you want to save, this software company is best for you. They have a free plan that allows you to use tools for email marketing and automation and much more.
- HubSpot: This software company has two hubs from which you can choose. They have a marketing and sales hub. You can get your marketing campaigns and your sales all from one place.
- ActiveCampaign: This software company allows you to reach, nurture, convert and grow your company with their system.
- GetResponse: This company has a free plan for all new businesses. You may want to check this out.
- ConvertKit: This company focuses on creators. ConvertKit can be your playground if you have the same niche as theirs.
- Campaign Monitor: If you prefer adding images to your emails, this software company may help you.
- Drip:This software company is not only based on email but also on SMS sends. That is hitting two birds with one stone.
- Constant Contact:If you have a robust and unique market wanting to bring your heritage with you, then this software company is just for you.
- Zoho Campaigns: This software company has a unique flow, such as a drag and drop workflow. This company is for you if you are always on a tight schedule.
Look how much you can save with email marketing. Plus, perks like social media posting on top of your email automation gig.
6. You can’t find out and analyze your email engagements.
You own your business. Naturally, you check how your business is doing using statistics and analytics.
With analytics in each email engagement, you will get the zest if your email messages work or not.
These analytics can help you plan your next steps to find those customers that belong to your niche.
Still don’t know the terms that you need to monitor your metrics? Read on.
- Click through rate: this is the essential metric used by most marketers because this can quickly help you check if your emails work or not.
- Bounce rate: Email bounce determines your reputation when sending out your campaigns. That’s why it is best practice to clean your list and remove invalid emails. The more likely your email will go to your customer’s spam folder if you keep using invalid emails.
- Conversion rate: conversion rate is how your prospect completed your target, such as purchasing your product or finishing your lead generation application list.
- Email sharing: this metric is also essential in growing your lead list. You may not see it as necessary, but you get new contacts when people share your email on their social media channels.
- List growth rate: Everything also grows your email list. Whether you like it or not, it will come to the point that new emails will decay on your list. Keep on growing and adding emails to your list to keep your lead list growing.
- Open rate: This metric measures the number of people who open your email. You will get to know more if your emails are noticeable. If you have a higher open rate, the more likely consumers will buy your product.
- Overall ROI: This metric will help your team understand your company’s total revenue when you do email marketing.
- Unsubscribe rate: This is the metric you may want to be watchful of. If you have a higher unsubscribe rate, people won’t bother reading your email.
7. You can’t analyze your conversion rate.
Conversion rate is one of the metrics you can look into if you want to know how many people visited your online store and bought from it.
If you still don’t know how to convert it, use this formula: no. of people complete your desired goal x 100
total no. of emails sent
Please refer to this sample below: You sent one thousand emails to your prospects to subscribe to your newsletter by completing a questionnaire. After 24 hours, you only got 200 replies. That means your conversation rate is at twenty percent.
= 200 X 100
= 20% rate
That means that’s good, but you can do much better. At this point, you are automating your responses to your customers while building a list of new contacts to generate leads. You plan your next steps by having these metrics answer the question, “How is your business, pal?”
You can decide that automation is the next big thing for your company
Email marketing is the best way to run your business and give you what you deserve. You can tick your email by sending some photos. Of course, make sure that you have edited it well. If your background doesn’t thrill you, why not try a transparent background for a change.
Email marketing has grown over the years. It will keep growing like you and your business. I hope this article gave you new insights and a newer way to view automation better.
In the end, the decision will always start and ends with you. So make an informed and intelligent decision now!